how can i be banned with my high score !!! admin (SAA)marty

Go down

how can i be banned with my high score !!! admin (SAA)marty

Post  haripazha on Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:18 pm

admin marty you banned me because of my high score!!!! WTF! how can it be a hack?? im a registred player so that my score always save and not start in 0 when im login.
here the picture

haripazha

Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: how can i be banned with my high score !!! admin (SAA)marty

Post  [SAA]Bubban on Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:48 pm

Wow are you sure you weren't hacking..I see something in the picture that tells me you are.. I wonder what that could be.. I"ll give you a hint.. Look at the top left hand side of that picture.. I bet it says mod_s0beit.. Good luck on your unban.

Bubban, Trial Admin
San Andreas Airlines
avatar
[SAA]Bubban
[SAA]Head Admin

Posts : 14
Join date : 2010-12-27
Age : 47
Location : Covington, Kentucky USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WTF!

Post  haripazha on Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:47 pm

yes i have s0biet but im not using it from that server cause i love that server! and try s0biet if you can hack score!! you can't hack score using s0biet!!! and im playing fair to that server!!
whaat the FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF*

haripazha

Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: how can i be banned with my high score !!! admin (SAA)marty

Post  haripazha on Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:51 pm

Bubban wrote:Wow are you sure you weren't hacking..I see something in the picture that tells me you are.. I wonder what that could be.. I"ll give you a hint.. Look at the top left hand side of that picture.. I bet it says mod_s0beit.. Good luck on your unban.

Bubban, Trial Admin
San Andreas Airlines




im not using my s0biet! and you can't hack score using s0biet!! WTF!!
and check me if im using hack cause i play fair on that server! no hacking, no god mod and i play fair. did you prove it that im hacking???? did you ask somebody that im hacking?? or anybody saw that im hacking??? WTF !!! are you doing?

haripazha

Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: how can i be banned with my high score !!! admin (SAA)marty

Post  [SAA]Marty on Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:05 pm

First of all if u have Sobiet then i really dont trust your not hacking second i was looking at the score of yours it changed 1 sec to 200 then 205 210 it kept going up on 1 sec i am not joking about this
avatar
[SAA]Marty
[SAA]Admins

Posts : 12
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 37
Location : Somewhere

View user profile http://www.sa-air.co.cc/

Back to top Go down

Re: how can i be banned with my high score !!! admin (SAA)marty

Post  haripazha on Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:17 pm

Marty_Alex wrote:First of all if u have Sobiet then i really dont trust your not hacking second i was looking at the score of yours it changed 1 sec to 200 then 205 210 it kept going up on 1 sec i am not joking about this


hey i don't know why my score goes like that. hey can you help me abou that?? is that my s0biet thats why my score keep higher and hgigher in 1 secc?? plss. answer i don't know more about s0biet. and i deleted my s0biet too.

haripazha

Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: how can i be banned with my high score !!! admin (SAA)marty

Post  Marcus_Albus on Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:22 pm

I did some research on the Hack you guys are saying he used and it does turn out it was a hacking program I googled it and did my best to get some info on it, here is the link (http://modmywhat.com/forum/index.php?topic=1810.0). There are tons of youtube videos on it and ill look more into that to see if he could have actually hacked his score...but either way he had hacks.


EDIT: Heres a youtube video indicating that you can hack with the program, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8I-NnUrAFE&feature=related


Last edited by Marcus_Albus on Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added youtube link)

Marcus_Albus

Posts : 11
Join date : 2010-12-30
Location : Florida

View user profile http://tronrp.com

Back to top Go down

Re: how can i be banned with my high score !!! admin (SAA)marty

Post  haripazha on Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:06 am

Marcus_Albus wrote:I did some research on the Hack you guys are saying he used and it does turn out it was a hacking program I googled it and did my best to get some info on it, here is the link (http://modmywhat.com/forum/index.php?topic=1810.0). There are tons of youtube videos on it and ill look more into that to see if he could have actually hacked his score...but either way he had hacks.


EDIT: Heres a youtube video indicating that you can hack with the program, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8I-NnUrAFE&feature=related

thanks for the info marty, when can i play the server again?? plss. i want to play to that server. i spend my hour playing and doing my mission cause i want to buy house there T_T i want to play there T_T. im going to wait until i got unbanned on that server. i really really like that server.thank admin marty T_T

haripazha

Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: how can i be banned with my high score !!! admin (SAA)marty

Post  Marcus_Albus on Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:10 am

We pretty much figured out what the problem was and it turns out it was a bug thats making the score go up, but the fact that you had a hacking program might change their decision to unban you, but talk to marty about that.

Marcus_Albus

Posts : 11
Join date : 2010-12-30
Location : Florida

View user profile http://tronrp.com

Back to top Go down

Re: how can i be banned with my high score !!! admin (SAA)marty

Post  [SAA]Tactical_ on Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:06 am

Bug Fixed.

UNBANNED

[SAA]Tactical_
[SAA]Server Owner

Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-12-25

View user profile http://sa-air.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: how can i be banned with my high score !!! admin (SAA)marty

Post  haripazha on Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:10 am

Marcus_Albus wrote:We pretty much figured out what the problem was and it turns out it was a bug thats making the score go up, but the fact that you had a hacking program might change their decision to unban you, but talk to marty about that.

i think its not fixed. cause its restart server in 30 mins. i guess then you lost your score.

haripazha

Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: how can i be banned with my high score !!! admin (SAA)marty

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum