Philip's Admin application

Go down

Philip's Admin application

Post  Philip111 on Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:55 am

[In-Game Name?]:Philip111
[IRL Age?]:18
[Server Stats?]:I had an old account on this server and i had too much score but the username was the same as now I was playing this server long time but suddenly the server stopped working and then when the new server was created,I was very happy.
[Been Admin Before?,Where?]:I haven't been an Admin
[What Do You Think A Admin Is/Does?(100 Words Min!)]:Admin is a player that controls the server,bans and kicks the people that are using hacks,cleos etc.And also the Admin kicks or bans the players that do not respect the rules like spamming,DMing,ramming,killing other players and advertising and also not respecting other players.An Admin also should respect other people and follow the rules.Admin also gets a new command to use it is /god but I don't know what it does but I think it gives them a special features that's what I can tell you about Admin.
[Why Do You Want To Be Admin On SAA?(100 Words Min!)]:I want to be an Admin on SAA because I want to prevent this server from hackers cheaters and bad players that don't respect the rules.Also will kick or ban the hackers and cheaters etc.And I love this server and I want to kick and ban the bad players and give warnings and help to make the server bigger.
[What Will You Bring To The Server?]:I will bring my friends
Philip111

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Philip's Admin application

Post  Anthony on Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:39 am

You failed. Look at the right >>>> Age 14

Anthony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HHHHH

Post  Philip111 on Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:47 am

My brother his age is 14 and he opens my account and make mess BUT I AM 18 !!!
And my internet browser saves my password
Philip111

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Philip's Admin application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down