San Andreas Airlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting Score and Money as passenger

2 posters

Go down

Getting Score and Money as passenger Empty Getting Score and Money as passenger

Post  [SAA]Bubban Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:55 pm

Today while playing I had a passenger in my co-pilot seat. I checked his score before landing in arrivals slot and he got credit (score) for my outstanding flying. I'm sure he go some money as well. Just thought you might want to know.. Surprised
[SAA]Bubban
[SAA]Bubban
[SAA]Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Getting Score and Money as passenger Empty Re: Getting Score and Money as passenger

Post  [SAA]Tactical_ Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:45 am

Your probly getting it mixed up with how you get 2 score every min online..

[SAA]Tactical_
[SAA]Server Owner

https://sa-air.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Getting Score and Money as passenger Empty Re: Getting Score and Money as passenger

Post  [SAA]Bubban Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:49 am

[SAA]Tactical_ wrote:Your probly getting it mixed up with how you get 2 score every min online..

Maybe but I checked that passenger right before I touched down on the unload point. Then again just as soon as I got credit.. Will look into it further..

Edit: Confirmed you get score and money as passenger.. I was a passenger with Bachdim and I recieved points and money for being passenger.

Last edited by Bubban on Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Udate to post)
[SAA]Bubban
[SAA]Bubban
[SAA]Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [SAA]Tactical_ Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:42 am

Fixed.

[SAA]Tactical_
[SAA]Server Owner

https://sa-air.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down