San Andreas Airlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Admin Application] Anthony

2 posters

Go down

[Admin Application] Anthony Empty [Admin Application] Anthony

Post  Anthony Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:48 am

[In-Game Name?]:Anthony
[IRL Age?]:18
[Server Stats?]:I have old account Ezell.I had 650 score.I just saw the server at LAN and i'm really happy to see it again working.
[Been Admin Before?,Where?]:RP servers (3 servers) , COD5 server , Drift Server.
[What Do You Think A Admin Is/Does?(100 Words Min!)]:An admin must be the most responsible player from the server.He needs to manage it , make the 'player database' bigger.
Also , he needs to prevent game-hacking also giving warnings to ones who doesn't respect the rules of server.Depends on the admin ranks he must 'entertain' the players with events and cool stuffs.
[Why Do You Want To Be Admin On SAA?(100 Words Min!)]:Because i love San Andreas Airlines Game-Mode and i would like to be a part of admin staff to make the server bigger and more funnier to play also i have a lot of admin experience and i consider me a good admin.
[What Will You Bring To The Server?]:My friends , my time , my dedication and experience as admin.

Anthony

Back to top Go down

[Admin Application] Anthony Empty SUMMAIR DM

Post  Philip111 Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:48 am

SUMMAIR is a DMer he was killing everyone on SAA on 1/2/2011 he was in a hydra killing everyone
if there was an admin he would stop
Philip111
Philip111

Back to top Go down