San Andreas Airlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SFA]Aimme Apply

2 posters

Go down

[SFA]Aimme Apply Empty [SFA]Aimme Apply

Post  gwapoken9012 Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:33 am

Hello Admins,

[In-Game Name?]:[SFA]Aimme
[IRL Age?]:21
[Server Stats?]:Score=431 im in game right now ill be active 24/7 thats my promise Heres my stats in game
[SFA]Aimme Apply Samp089w
[Been Admin Before?,Where?]:Ye im admin in San Fierro War TDM
[Why Do You Want To Be Admin On SAA?]:Ill help the admins because they are new and ill help the server owner to ban those haxors and ban them but before ill ban them ill kick them first then if they come back again and use the hax again thats the time i will ban them but also i will ban all the people who advertise for their server in the game first kick if they didnt spam and ban them if he/she is spamming
[What Will You Bring To The Server?]:I will invite my friends to be in ur server and they like Pilot Gm and this is my reason y i like to become an admin here:
To help people and read them the rules.
And ill try my best to become an admin in the server thx

More About Being an admin:
Being an admin is too hard because players are always haxing like baby kids and like a small penis lame kid and if i get accepted ill ban them now im not gonna surrender and also the owner is working hard and the admins is also working hard to clean the server and keeping it safe but people keep haxing they cant be empty they are many and many people joining samp with hax so i decided to help Weponz to clean his server and keep it safe

Merry Xmas and happy new year Very Happy

Last edited by gwapoken9012 on Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:02 am; edited 3 times in total

gwapoken9012

Back to top Go down

[SFA]Aimme Apply Empty Re: [SFA]Aimme Apply

Post  Bachdim Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:00 am

Goodluck with ur application, Aimme Very Happy

Bachdim

Back to top Go down